At Pet Variety, we measure our success by the satisfaction of our valued customers; it is for this reason that customer service is, and will remain our number one priority!
As a fellow pet parent and valued family member of petvariety.com.au, we want you to enjoy your online shopping experience with us.
Our dedicated customer service team understands when purchasing products online things may not always go to plan; hence, there may be times when you will need to return a product that you have purchased from us.
In addition, we aim to make this process as easy and hassle free as possible.
Pet Variety cannot issue credits or refunds unless you have contacted one of our online customer service representatives to assist with your return and refund claim.
All returns require a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) and address before you send us back any items. Without these, we will be unable to process your return and refund the cost of your item(s).
Returns Terms & Conditions:
- Pet Variety will accept returns for up to 14 days from the date of purchase, providing the item is unopened and in original condition (including packaging).
- Items returned after 14 days may not qualify for a refund, or may incur an extra restocking fee.
- Pet Variety cannot offer refunds or exchanges on any edible items such as food or treats that are opened due to strict health policies. We recommend that you make your selections carefully, and double check before submitting your order.
- Upon approval, you can return your order for a store credit, exchange or refund.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns, which can be in the form of your original order number or invoice.
- A Pet Variety customer service representative must be contacted before returning any goods.
- Customers will be responsible for any freight charges relating to the return of the goods.
Damaged or Faulty Items:
Whilst we take all care in packaging your order, in the unforeseen circumstance, you receive a damaged item; we request that you please forward photos of the damage to email@example.com. Please include your invoice number and name, and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
The Pet Variety team prides itself on a high level of customer service, so if you have any questions relating to or returns policy please contact our customer service team.