VETAFARM Nectar Pellets for Lori's and Lorikeets


Inspired by the natural diet; of Lorikeets and Lori's, Vetafarm Nectar Pellets provide a completely balanced diet in an easy-to-feed extruded pellet.

The added psyllium husk improves digestive health and the consistency of lorikeet droppings, thus reducing mess and waste for indoor companions.

Size: 350g
Price:
Sale price$13.99

Vetafarm Nectar Pellets

VETAFARM Nectar pellets; were formulated by Avian Veterinarians to provide complete nutritional balance for growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development for all Lori's and Lorikeets.

Vetafarm Nectar Pellets should provide 80% of your bird's total diet. The remaining 20% should consist of a combination of fresh fruit and vegetables (15%) and treats such as nectar mixes (5%).

Feed your feathered friend an Australian-made complete and balanced low-sugar pellet diet.

FEEDING GUIDE:
80% Nectar Pellets, 15% Fresh fruit and vegetables and 5% Treats.

AVERAGE DAILY PELLET REQUIREMENTS
Lori's and Lorikeets eat between 10-15% of their body weight in dry food per day.

RAINBOW LORIKEET Approx. 120g bodyweight requires a minimum of 10g of Nectar Pellets per day

All birds require freely available fresh, clean water at all times.

Birds fed on Nectar Pellets will produce droppings of a more uniform colour and texture than birds fed on nectar mixes.

Storage: Store in a dry area below 30°C
Expiry: 2 years from the date of manufacture.

Whole grains (maize, wheat & soybean), psyllium husk, vegetable oils, natural organic acids, sugar, Vitamins ( A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K), Minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc), Apple flavour.

Guaranteed Analysis
Min. Crude Protein 17.0%, Min. Crude Fat 8.0%, Max. Fibre 4.0%, Max. Salt (NaCl) 0.5%

Estimate shipping

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Google Pay JCB Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed