VETAFARM South American Mix, Designed by Avian Vets


VETAFARM South American Mix is Australian-made with dietary requirements to suit South American birds such as Conures, Amazons and Macaws.

Size: 350g
Price:
Sale price$13.99

Vetafarm South American Mix

VETAFARM South American Mix is an Australian-made bird food recipe with dietary requirements to suit South American birds such as Conures, Amazons and Macaws.

Formulated by avian veterinarians, Vetafarm South American Mix contains fresh Australian-grown almonds, balanced amino acids, vitamins and minerals for optimum growth, breeding, brain function and optimum feather development.

Vetafarm South American pellets have been uniquely-extruded for quicker absorption and uptake of nutrients, increased palatability and food safety.

Feed your bird Vetafarm South American Mix pellets at a rate of approx 8g per 100g of body weight - consisting of 80% of the diet, with the remaining 20% made up of fresh foods and nuts.

Average daily pellet requirements:
For example:
A small conure (approx. 100g bodyweight) requires a minimum of 8g of South American mix per day.
A medium Amazon (approx. 400g bodyweight) requires a minimum of 30g of South American Mix per day.
A large Macaw (approx 800g bodyweight) requires a minimum of 60g of South American Mix per day.
Storage: Store in a dry area below 30°C
Expiry: 2 years from the date of manufacture.

Whole Australian grains & nuts (wheat, corn, soybean, peanuts and almonds), potato starch, chicory root extract, vegetable oils and natural organic acids, amino acids (lysine, methionine & threonine), choline, Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D3, E, H & K) & Minerals (calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, sodium, sulphur & zinc).

Guaranteed Analysis
Min Crude Protein 19.0%, Min Crude Fat 7.0%, Max Fibre 4.0%, Max Salt 0.5%, Calcium 0.8 - 1.0%, Phosphorus 0.4%, Vitamin A (min) 6000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 (min) 2000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (min) 150mg/kg.

Estimate shipping

Payment & Security

American Express Apple Pay Google Pay JCB Mastercard PayPal Shop Pay Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

You may also like

Recently viewed