Bell & Bone Dental Sticks Lamb
Treat your dog to complete mouth health with these delicious Australian-made Bell and Bone Lamb, Mint & Manuka Honey Dental Sticks.
Why Bell & Bone Dental Sticks?
Bell & Bone Lamb, Mint & Manuka Honey Dental Sticks contain active ingredients scientifically proven to prevent and reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar on a dog's teeth.
A daily Bell and Bone dental stick for your small or large dog will improve their oral hygiene, freshen their breath and help prevent gum or dental disease.
Natural & Healthy Dental Treats
- Melbourne Made, Australian Owned
- Fresher breath and cleaner teeth
- Grain and filler free
- Two active ingredients that are proven to fight plaque and tartar
- Unique 3-pronged shape to promote chewing
(7) sticks per pack.
- Small - for dogs under 10kg
- Medium - for dogs 10kg to 25kg
- Large - for dogs over 25kg
Recommended Feeding Guide
As humans, we have the option of brushing our teeth daily. Thus for optimal results, it is suggested that your dog is fed one stick per day.
Note: Not suitable for puppies under (6) months. Consult your vet before giving to dogs with frail teeth. Supervise when feeding.
Ingredients & Benefits
Bell and Bone Lamb, Mint & Manuka Honey Dental Sticks contain core ingredients to benefit your furry best friend.
- Lamb is full of essential amino acids and a good source of dietary fats.
- Mint - is included to help freshen breath.
- Manuka Honey supports oral care, helps break down plaque and removes tartar from teeth.
Full Ingredient List
Lamb (23%), Tapioca, Vegetable Binder, Coconut, Sweet Potato, Mint (4%), Guar Gum, Natural Flavour, Manuka Honey (1.2%), Parsley, Chia Seed, Vegetable Protein, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Acacia Gum.
Typical Analysis - Per 100g
Metabolisable Energy (ME) - 272.75 kcal, Crude Protein - 18.3%, Crude Fibre - 0.3%, Crude Fat - 2.4%, Salt - 0.3%, Carbohydrates - 50.3%.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.