Bell & Bone Dental Sticks Chicken
Treat your dog to complete mouth health with these delicious, tail wagging Australian-made Bell and Bone Chicken, Mint and Seaweed Dental Sticks.
Why Bell & Bone Dental Sticks?
Bell & Bone Chicken Dental Sticks contain active ingredients that are scientifically proven to prevent and reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar on a dog’s teeth.
A daily B&B chicken dental stick for your small or large dog will improve their oral hygiene, freshen their breath and help prevent gum or dental disease.
Natural & Healthy Dental Treats
- Melbourne Made, Australian Owned
- Vet Recommended
- Fresher breath and cleaner teeth
- Grain and filler free
- High-quality Australian chicken
- Two active ingredients that are proven to fight plaque and tartar
- Unique 3-pronged shape to promote chewing
- Low in fat and low in calories
(7) sticks per pack.
- Small - for dogs under 10kg
- Medium - for dogs 10kg to 25kg
- Large - for dogs over 25kg
Recommended Feeding Guide
As humans, we have the option of brushing our teeth daily. Thus for optimal results, it is suggested that your dog is fed one stick per day.
Note: Not suitable for puppies under (6) months. Consult your vet before giving to dogs with frail teeth. Supervise when feeding.
Ingredients & Benefits
Bell and Bone Chicken, Mint & Seaweed Dental Sticks contain core ingredients to benefit your furry best friend.
- Chicken is perfect for a daily dental stick, promoting good health and well-being.
- Mint - is included to help freshen breath.
- Seaweed is proven to improve the health of your dog’s teeth, remove plaque and help with bad breath.
Full Ingredient List
Chicken (24%), Tapioca, Sweet Potato, Vegetable Binder, Coconut, Mint (4%), Guar Gum, Seaweed Powder (1.5%), Chia, Parsley, Vegetable Protein, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Mineral Salt, Acacia Tree (gum), Vegetable Oil, Zinc Sulphate.
Typical Analysis - Per 100g
Metabolisable Energy (ME) - 281.7 kcal, Crude Protein - 18.4%, Crude Fibre - 1.3%, Crude Fat - 2.3%, Salt - 1.6%.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.