Advantix Fleas & Ticks, Small Dog
Protect your adorable puppy or small dog with Advantix Flea and Tick Treatment for Dogs up to 4kg.
Advantix is an easy to use water-resistant spot-on treatment that kills and repels fleas, ticks and biting insects.
(3 Pack). One application lasts a month, (2 weeks for paralysis tick).
- Fast-acting – stops fleas feeding within 3 to 5 minutes
- Easy to use – simple spot-on treatment applied monthly or fortnightly for paralysis ticks
- Safe – can use on pregnant and lactating dogs and puppies from 7 weeks of age
- Stops feeding – active ingredient works on contact to prevent fleas from biting
- Protects against flea allergy dermatitis
- Repels and kills ticks
- Controls lice
Imidacloprid 100g/L, Permethrin 500g/L
For the convenience of our valued customers, Pet Variety aims to provide accurate up to date information throughout all our product listings; this may include ingredients, nutritional information, product specifications, images and packaging as provided by the manufacturer of the product.
However, as manufacturers can change recipes, ingredients, specifications and product packaging from time to time without notice you should use the information in this listing as a guide only.
As a recommendation, the team at Pet Variety request that our valued customers read the product label or contact the manufacturer of the product should any concerns arise.
Please Note: There is no guarantee that any Pet Toy or Pet Enrichment Product is 100% safe. It is imperative to be aware of any possible risk.
Please make sure that you are supervising your pet during playtime.