PAW DigestiCare 60 Multi-Strain Probiotic
PAW DigestiCare 60 Multi-Strain probiotic has a number of different strains (7) of beneficial bacteria and is for the maintenance of everyday digestive health in dogs, cats and other companion animals.
PAW DigestiCare 60™ combines a multi-stain probiotic powder with a fermented wholefood powder to:
- Aid during period of intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of diarrhoea.
- Exclude and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella.
- Aid in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals (puppies & kittens).
- Deliver essential amino and fatty acids, key vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for dogs, cats and other companion animal.
- Each 2 grams dose contains 60 Million CFU of 'good bacteria'.
- Highly palatable powder that can easily be sprinkled onto your pet's food.
- Includes a 4 g measuring scoop for an easy usage.
A multi-strain, multi-species probiotic and wholefood powder
When to Use
Dose rate are:
- Puppies / Kittens – 2 g/day
- Small Dogs – 2 g/day
- Medium Dogs – 4 g/day
- Large Dogs– 6 g/day
- Cats – 2 g/day
- Other companion animals (rabbits, guinea pigs…) – Up to 2 g/day in feed.
In period of intestinal discomfort double the dosage for the first 5 days.
Active ingredients: 7 strain probiotic powder at 60 million colony forming units (CFU) / 2g (Lactobacillus acidophilus; L.delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus; L.lantarum; L. rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium; Streptococcus alivarius subspecies thermophilus).
Other ingredients: naturally fermented organic whole grains and seeds, alfalfa grass, quinoa, spirulina and other legumes and cereals to provide easily absorbed nutritional support.
For the convenience of our valued customers, Pet Variety aims to provide accurate up to date information throughout all our product listings; this may include ingredients, nutritional information, product specifications, images and packaging as provided by the manufacturer of the product.
However, as manufacturers can change recipes, ingredients, specifications and product packaging from time to time without notice you should use the information in this listing as a guide only.
As a recommendation, the team at Pet Variety request that our valued customers read the product label or contact the manufacturer of the product should any concerns arise.
The term "*Compare at Price" relates to the recommended retail price (RRP) as suggested by the manufacturer of the product(s).
If there is no suggested (RRP) supplied by the manufacturer, then the term "*Compare at Price" refers to the retail price for the equivalent product(s) as viewed on the website of a major Australian retailer within the last 30 days.
Comparable prices should be used as an approximate guide as to what you would or could have paid elsewhere.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.